In addition, our firm offers its services and expertise to sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants in all aspects of the purchasing and leasing of real property. Very often, these involve the purchase and sale of residential property, commercial property, closings, refinancing, partition actions, deed transfers, and leases, including lease preparation, office leases, retail leases, ground leases, build-to-suit leases, and residential leases. Our lawyers are prepared to assist you in every facet of your real estate transaction.
Our core strengths include:
- Purchase, Sale, Lease of Office Buildings, Hotels, Shopping Centers, and Multi-unit Apartments and Residential Projects
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Boundary line disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Realtors, Brokers and Real Estate Agents
- Condominium and Homeowner’s Association Matters
- Construction Defect
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant representation
- Easement issues
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Nuisance and other problems with neighbors and adjoining landowners, illegal remodeling in planned developments and condominiums, noise, and water damage.